There are several rare RuneScape items that you can acquire to boost your character or trade in exchange for a great amount of OSRS gold. Unfortunately, RS players cannot obtain these at little or no cost anymore. But still, there are several ways to get these rare OSRS items.
- If you are a dedicated Runescape player, then it may be time to get your membership. If you remain active as a member for several months (or years), there is the chance of earning some points that can only be earned through memberships and which will allow you to access to rare items in-game.
- Treasure Trail is the place to be if you want big rewards. Even beginners will find it worth their while when they have good luc
- For non-tradeable items, try participating in OSRS events. Repeatable or ongoing RuneScape event items can only be obtained through game cards and sometimes with these special codes that come as a part of the regular card purchase.
- If you want to purchase a rare RuneScape item, like an Amulet of glory or any other expensive outfit from the Grand Exchange, it may cost millions and billions of gold. You can also buy items directly from Solomon’s General Store using your RS GP.
- If you have extra money, you can even get rare OSRS items from Probemas. They have various OSRS items for sale from the Twisted Bow to Elysian Spirit Shield and 3rd Age Bow.