Planning to get your very own Twisted Bow in OSRS?
If you are, then you came to the right place. We’re going to tell you the different methods on how you can get a Twisted Bow in Old School RuneScape including each ways’ pros and cons.
Quick Facts About OSRS Twisted Bow
The Twisted Bow is one of the most valuable and powerful items in Old School RuneScape. It can be pretty useful in defeating monsters with a high magic level or accuracy. The more powerful your opponent’s magic level is, the higher the damage and accuracy of the Twisted Bow.
|Similar Item in RS3||Hexhunter Bow|
|Where To Get?||Chambers of Xeric|
|Required Range Level||75|
Different Ways On How To Get Twisted Bow
If you’re playing Old School RuneScape for quite some time now, you may already realize that getting a powerful item can either be a breeze or a very tedious process depending on how much you know about the game.
To start, let’s discuss how you can get a Twisted Bow in the most traditional way.
You may get this rare OSRS item by successfully completing a raid in the Chambers of Xeric. Raids are group activities in which the main goal of each team member is to make it to the end and defeat the bosses.
Recommended OSRS Items
- Inquisitor’s Mace
- Ghrazi Rapier
- Scythe of Vithur
- Sanguinesti Staff
- Dragon Hunter Lance
- Dragon Hunter CrossBow
- Dragon Pickaxe
- Dragon Warhammer
- Bandos Godsword
- Fire Cape
- Infernal Cape
- Dragon Boots
- Ancestral Hat
- Arcane Spirit Shield
- Void Knight Top
- Void Knight Robe
- Dragon Defender
- Barrows Gloves
- Void Knight Top
- Fighter Torso
- Amulet of Fury
- Amulet of Glory
- Serpentine helm
- Helm of Neitiznot
- Void melee helm
- Bandos Tassets
- Bandos Chestplate
- Berserker Ring
- Brimsotne Ring
Before you enter the Chambers of Xeric, it is advisable to gather the best OSRS items you can bring with you for this mission. If you don’t have them already, we highly encourage you to buy OSRS gold from Probemas or the Grand Exchange using your OSRS gold.
Bosses In Chambers Of Xeric
- Ice Demon – This monster has the lowest health among other bosses, but makes up with its High Defence and damage reduction effect. It is immune to poison and venom. The recommended OSRS items to use against this boss are the Bandos Godsword and Dragon Warhammer. Your party should use either Protect From Magic or Protect From Missiles.
- Lizardman Shamans – Depending on your team’s size, you can expect anywhere between two to four Lizardman Shamans to stop you in your mission. They’re not quite as powerful as other bosses in terms of the damage they can inflict. Melee or Ranged is recommended to easily defeat them.
- Muttadiles – You can expect two Muttadiles to attack your team In the Chambers of Xeric. The smaller Muttadile only attacks using Ranged and Melee, while the larger one can attack using Magic. The best item to use against Muttadiles is the Zamorak Godsword or Ice Barrage. It is recommended that your party use Protect From Missiles for the smaller Muttadile and Protect From Magic against the larger one.
- Skeletal Mystics – You can expect at least three Skeletal Mystics to show up for small teams. They attack using Magic or Melee and can be defeated by focusing your energy and attention on a single Skeletal Mystic and proceeding to the next once the previous one is fully defeated.
- Tekton – Tekton can deal heavy damage and has a high Defence. The good news is it can only use Melee attacks. You can defeat Tekton by using elder mauls and dragon warhammers. It is highly advised that your entire team use Protect From Melee.
- Vanguards – Your team will encounter three Vanguards, and they will attack you either Magic, Ranged, or Melee. The best way to defeat them is to deal equal damage to each Vanguard to stop them from healing.
- Vasa Nistirio – A monster that can teleport your team anywhere, some may get too close to it and risk their chances of finishing the mission. It can deal damage using Melee, Magic, or Ranged. You should let one of your team members go first and destroy the crystals before this monster charges its special attack, since once it does that it becomes immune to attacks. Ranged is highly recommended against Vasa Nistirio.
- Vespula – A parasitic wasp from the Abyss is one of the most difficult bosses to defeat in the Chamber of Xeric. It is extremely poisonous, but with a good strategy, your team can defeat it by using your Ranged skills and once it stops flying, use your Melee skills. Your entire party should use Protect From Missiles.
- Great Olm – The last boss in the Chambers of Xeric can defeat you using Magic or Ranged. You can expect at least three phases when facing this monster depending on your team’s size. The best way to defeat the Great Olm is destroying its right arm, then its left arm, and finally, its head. It will be beneficial for your entire party to have a great void armor to boost your attacks.
Once the ultimate boss is defeated, the game will reward each player who participated and completed the mission based on their performance. The items you will receive at the end depends on your team’s participation points. The higher it is, the more unique and powerful items you can receive. The best players after each successful raid get a chance to win one of the rare items available that includes the Twisted Bow.
Items You Can Win After Defeating Great Olm
|Items||Weighting (% Chance of Getting)|
|Dexterous Prayer Scroll||20 (28.99%)|
|Arcane Prayer Scroll||20 (28.99%)|
|Twisted Buckler||4 (5.80%)|
|Dragon Hunter Crossbow||4 (5.80%)|
|Dinh’s Bulwark||3 (4.35%)|
|Ancestral Robe Top||3 (4.35%)|
|Ancestral Robe Bottom||3 (4.35%)|
|Ancestral Hat||3 (4.35%)|
|Dinh’s Bulwark||3 (4.35%)|
|Dragon Claws||3 (4.35%)|
|Kodai Insignia||2 (2.90%)|
|Elder Maul||2 (2.90%)|
|Twisted Bow||2 (2.90%)|
As you may already notice, this method in getting a Twisted Bow can be quite tedious and requires you to have a good team to raid with. You can say the better your team is, the better your chances of having your hands on a Twisted Bow.
For those looking for a more straightforward way of acquiring a Twisted Bow, then this method should work for you.
Now, the Twisted Bow is available to be bought in the Grand Exchange for around 1.2 Billion OSRS gold and if you don’t have a good team to do raid with, then your next available option is to make more OSRS gold to be able to buy it.
And one of the best ways to make money in Old School RuneScape is by killing Vorkath.
You can kill Vorkath using the following items for maximum profit.
- Dragon Hunter Crossbow
- Dragon Hunter Lance
- Toxic Blowpipe
With a Dragon Hunter Crossbow or Lance, you can make about 3 Million OSRS Gold per hour if you achieve 30 kills. Now, when you opt to use a Toxic Blowpipe, you can expect to make anywhere between 1.75 Million to 2.7 Million OSRS Gold per hour if you achieve 20 to 28 kills.
If you need more help earning gold, check out this guide on how to make money in OSRS.
Buy Twisted Bow Online
Don’t have much time to spend grinding your way to get your hands on a Twisted Bow? Don’t have a team to raid with?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you should consider buying a Twisted Bow from us and we will deliver it to you within minutes.
To get enough OSRS gold to buy a Twisted Bow will require your patience and time. For the previous strategy on how to get a Twisted Bow by killing Vorkath, you must spend at least 400 hours doing the same tasks every single time.
If you’re not up for that, then we highly urge you to buy it instead, and there is no better place to get it from than Probemas.
They are one of the most trusted RuneScape Gold Selling site in the world, and they also provide rare OSRS items to their clients at the most affordable price.
If you need further help in your RuneScape journey, feel free to join our Discord server in partnership with Probemas, and interact with thousands of other OSRS players. We also do giveaways exclusive to our members, so what are you waiting for? Join us today and win exciting RuneScape prizes!